Pay Fines

Fines and Payment Information for Bagdad/Yarnell Justice Court

If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgement of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court or an attorney or visit the website

Si a usted se le exige pagar multas, sanciones, cuotas u otras obligaciones económicas como resultado de una sentencia en este tribunal y no puede pagarlas, avíseles o al personal del tribunal o al juez de su situación porque puede ser posible pagar a plazos o puede existir otra opción. No haga caso omiso de su responsabilidad de pagar, el cual le podría generar nuevas sanciones y costas. Para obtener más información, póngase en contacto con el tribunal o un abogado, o diríjase a la siguiente página web:

If you choose to make a payment for a charge, you are no longer eligible to
attend driving school to dismiss that charge.

How do I make a payment?

The Court does not take payments over the phone

In Person

The court only accepts cashier’s checks or money orders.

By Mail

  • You may pay through the mail with a cashier’s check or money order. Payments must be mailed to the Court's PO Box, not the physical address. Be sure to include your name and birthdate on the payment.
  • For civil traffic violations, include the form you were provided with your citation (a fillable PDF of that form can be downloaded here).
  • If you send a payment through the mail and want a receipt, include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.


  • Online Payments by credit or debit card at
  • There is a convenience fee charged to the payee by the third-party.

Can I make monthly payments?

You may apply for a time payment agreement by submitting an Application to Establish, Modify, Continue or Reinstate a Payment Plan (click to download the application and instructions(PDF, 52KB)). Be sure to read the conditions regarding the payment plan.

What do I do if I have defaulted on my payments and my driver's license has been suspended and/or I have a warrant?

Your driving privilege will not be reinstated, and/or the warrant will not be quashed until:

*If this is not your first default, you must submit your Application to Establish, Modify, Continue or Reinstate a Payment Plan (click to download the application and instructions(PDF, 52KB)) and you will be contacted regarding your application.

Contact the court for further information.