How to Pay a Fine
- You may pay in person using cash, check, money order, credit card or debit card.
- You may send a check, money order, or cashier’s check by mail. If you want a receipt, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- You may pay online with a credit card.
- To pay online with a credit card, go to AZcourtpay.com . There is a flat $5.00 fee that will be added to your payment.
- Please note: Payments cannot be accepted online for -
- Violations that require additional documentation, such as Proof of Insurance (ARS 28-4135A, B, C) or Current Registration (ARS 28-2151A, 28-2153A and 28-2532). Please mail, scan or walk in the appropriate paperwork BEFORE making a payment.
- If you do not have a payment plan with the Court, a partial payment will not be accepted.
- Bail bonds cannot be posted on this site. Contact the Court or Jail for instructions.
Call Verde Valley Justice Court for further information.
If your fine has been sent to a collections agency:
- Fines And Restitution Enforcement (FARE) – Follow the directions you received in the mail to pay online with a credit card or pay at the court. Payments should be in the form of a money order, cashier's check or cash. This will enable the court to provide you with an abstract for you to take to the MVD and have your driver’s license reinstated.