If you attend the defensive driving school, your citation will be dismissed and will not go on your driving record.
You may be eligible if…
- Your citation is for a minor moving violation, which did not result in death or serious injury.
- You have not attended Defensive Driving School for complaint dismissal in the last 12 months from the date of the last violation for which attendance at Defensive Driving School was authorized.
- At least one of the violations you are charged with is a civil traffic moving violation.
- Your case has not already been set for a hearing.
- You do not possess a current commercial drivers license.
You may only attend for one violation. If you have more than one, the rest will need to be paid.
Driving School Information
or call (888) 334-5565
Payment to traffic school in lieu of payment of fine