Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Vacate Judgment of Guilt/Restore Civil Rights


Application to Vacate Conviction per A.R.S §13-907

A.R.S 13-907 allows that a person convicted of a criminal offense, on fulfillment of the conditions of probation or sentence and discharge by the court, may apply to the judge, justice of the peace or magistrate who pronounced sentence or imposed probation to have the judgment of guilt set aside.

Application to Vacate Conviction per A.R.S. §13-907.01

A.R.S. §13-907.01 allows a person convicted of prostitution prior to July 24, 2014, under A.R.S. §13-3214, to apply to the court that pronounced sentence to vacate the conviction if the party was a victim of sex trafficking.

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2023 by Yavapai County Government
Back To Top