(A.R.S. §13-907; Rule 29, Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure)

On fulfillment of the conditions of probation or sentence and discharge by the court, you may apply to the court where you were sentenced to have the judgment of guilt set aside. Your attorney or probation officer may apply on your behalf.

If you were convicted of multiple offenses, the Court must act on each individual case and each individual count. If you have more than one case number, you must file a separate application for each case number. Note that a conviction for certain offenses cannot be set aside and the granting of an application to set aside a conviction will not affect your driver license record.

The court will not charge a fee for filing an application to set aside a conviction.

Application to Set Aside Judgment 

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2023 by Yavapai County Government
Back To Top