Weddings may be performed at either the courthouse or at your location. For information about wedding services, please call (928) 771-3357.

Courthouse WeddingOutdoor Wedding

Of note: You must bring to the ceremony a marriage license and two witnesses. Licenses can be obtained from any Clerk of the Superior Court office in the State of Arizona. The Clerk of the Superior Court charges a fee, please call (928) 567-7741 for further information. Your witnesses must be 18 years of age or older.

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2023 by Yavapai County Government
Back To Top