Fines and Payment Information
If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgement of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court or an attorney or visit the website AZCourtHelp.org
Si a usted se le exige pagar multas, sanciones, cuotas u otras obligaciones económicas como resultado de una sentencia en este tribunal y no puede pagarlas, avíseles o al personal del tribunal o al juez de su situación porque puede ser posible pagar a plazos o puede existir otra opción. No haga caso omiso de su responsabilidad de pagar, el cual le podría generar nuevas sanciones y costas. Para obtener más información, póngase en contacto con el tribunal o un abogado, o diríjase a la siguiente página web: AZCourtHelp.org
1. In Person
- The court only accepts cashier’s checks or money orders.
2. By Mail
- You may pay through the mail with a cashier’s check or money order.
- For civil traffic violations, include the form you were provided with your citation (a fillable PDF of that form can be downloaded here ).
- If you send a payment through the mail and want a receipt, include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
- Online Payments by credit or debit card at azcourtpay.com
- There is a convenience fee charged to the payee by the third-party.
4. If your account has been sent to Fines and Restitution Enforcement (FARE)
- Follow the directions you received in the mail to pay online with a credit card or pay at the court. Payments sent to the court must be in the form of a money order or cashier’s check.
What if I need to make a time payment arrangement?
You may apply for a time payment agreement by submitting an Application to Establish, Modify, Continue or Reinstate a Payment Plan (click to download the application and instructions) . Be sure to read the conditions regarding the payment plan.
What if I have defaulted on my responsibility and my drivers license has been suspended or I have a warrant?
Your driving privilege will not be reinstated, and/or the warrant will not be quashed until:
- The court has received your payment in full OR
- If this is your first default, your Application to Establish, Modify, Continue or Reinstate a Payment Plan (click to download the application and instructions) has been approved and the initial payment has been received.
*If this is not your first default, you must submit your Application to Establish, Modify, Continue or Reinstate a Payment Plan (click to download the application and instructions) and you will be contacted regarding your application.
Contact the court for further information.